Due to the many variables that go into quoting prices, we prefer to gather some additional information so we can provide you with a quote tailored specifically for your event. Pricing varies depending upon the package chosen and other options available that you may choose from. We’ll help you customize your package to give you the best price that works with your budget and meets your needs. In order to help us develop a quote, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
Shocking Wedding Statistics!
These Wedding Statistics may shock you but they are from well known reliable sources! Read them all here and learn from other Brides & Grooms mistakes! It will make you rethink your Wedding Reception Priorities!
According to UltimateWedding.com, Modern Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings, TheKnot.com and the American Disc Jockey Association, the following statistics dramatically stress the importance and value of quality entertainment in the modern wedding market:
* 72% of today's brides are using professional mobile entertainers for their entertainment choice.
* 63% of the guests attending these functions do not remember what was served for dinner but do remember the entertainment.
* 4% to 6% of their total wedding buget is the amount most brides reserve for their entertainment needs.
* Rates for the DJ industry vary greatly, ranging from $350.00 to over $5,000.00 with a US average of $1,200.00 for a 4-5 hour reception. The cost is largely dependent upon the experience of a DJ, locale and specific client requests. A Professional Wedding Entertainment company will normally invest 12 to 30 hours into preparation for your event but it may appear that you are only paying for "4 hours". Consultations, music purchasing & editing, preparation, set-up & tear-down, education, phone calls, travel & other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special once in a lifetime day.
* The entertainment chosen for a wedding or party is responsible for 80% of the events' success.
AFTER THE WEDDING RECEPTION...
72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their wedding dress, attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities!
Within one week after their reception, 78% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment (Band / DJ).
65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding reception, said, if they had it to do over again, they would have chosen a disc jockey!
Entertainment is 5%-10% of your wedding budget, but TWICE as many guests will remember the entertainment more than anything else.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003. Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001; The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001.
When you're spending thousands of dollars on a once-in-a-lifetime event, doesn't it make sense to reserve the finest entertainment?